Skinny on criteria:
- You are a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant with permanent Canadian residence;
- You must be a qualified medical practitioner;
- In your first three years of your first Canadian faculty appointment;
- You must demonstrate the clinical relevance of the proposed research project;
- The proposed research project must be completed in Canada;
- At the discretion of the investigator and the investigator’s institution, the funds may be applied as a salary award for the investigator, to ensure adequate time protected for the conduct of the research and/or to support the investigator’s operating costs.
Visit Servier’s website (click here) for more details including how exactly to apply.
* Deadline is May 30th 2009 – act fast! *